That is an awesome capture


That is an awesome capture. i love it, so down to earth and moving.

Awwwww... so very sweet and so unique... wonderful and awesome capture. (Seen in Explore Sept 30)

Great shot! Funny and cute at the same time!

This is an excellent capture. Very compelling.

interesting composition ;)

Wonderful! And now you're on CuteOverload...a well-deserved recognition for such a beautiful photo.

ncroyable! Her face is soooo sweet - like a perfect grecian statue...
Your wife has a great eye!

And that's why I don't eat cows.

I think I just became a vegetarian.

Oh my goodness... That has got to be one of the sweetest moments ever captured. Incredible! :)

How utterly charming and precious.

Best picture ever!

i am very touched by this picture, and would your permission to use it as a reference. i am considering doing this in a flat, line-art style with color only to highlight key points of interest... i.e. cow nose & girls lips... seriously.

So lovely! I don't think I've ever seen a cow that wasn't all messy with drool. That cow has such a clean and sweet face, and the girl is lovely. She's like Fern with Wilbur!

Its nice to see some compassion for the animals we eat after that dreadful peta video on CNN.com.

Awww, cow!!!!!!! :) This is what cows are for, people - not eating!!

Lovely picture! This is a Holstein cow. These dairy breeds are generally very well cared for as they are quite valuable milk producers. If she is at an agricultural fair she is being pampered and well looked after as she will be shown and judged just like horses. I saw this on Cute Overload and just couldn't stop staring at it, such a wonderful shot!


What a wonderful picture this is. The little girl is just gorgeous and the cow looks so content. Wow. Thanks for sharing.

love this picture. When I was a kid, I was in 4H and had my own dairy cow. I used to sleep on her back all the time. :)

This is so so lovely : )


i cant believe people eat these! So sad.

After the horrific videos in the HSUS website this brights up my day!
: )


I put it on my vegetarian blog. I hope that's okay. I linked to here ... let me know if you have a web site or anything you want me to credit!

Hey, you made it on Cute Overload.

I can't believe people don't seem to realise that we domesticated cattle purely for meat and milk. This picture could never have happened without that fact.
Gorgeous photo.


This is a beautiful, moving photo. To me, it's a vivid example of humane animal care. I am guessing that because this is at an agricultural fair, that girl probably knows that the cow is less a pet and more a source for milk or meat or whatever her family has chosen to keep cows for. However, that doesn't mean work animals can't be loved and cared for. This cow probably eats real cow food (as opposed to corn and all of the gross stuff that commercial livestock eats), gets to go outside, and has plenty of shelter and excellent veterinary care. She'll have a long, probably very happy life. This is how ALL of the animals we eat or get food from should live. I choose to be vegan because of the horrible system in place now, but I thank you so much for this picture that is an example of how it should be.

Sooooo precious. It makes my heart feel filled to see this connection, trust and love.

That is an absolutely gorgeous photo. :)

This just makes me stop and think and smile.
Her profile is rather statuesque.

The cow's really nice and the girl is pretty. Great.

OMFG, im not too partial to livestock, but that is just CUTE

Oh my...that's so truly pure and touching. The proof of what goodness is! Humans and animals' as well. There's still hope, everyone (:

Great Photo. Did your unsuspecting model ever get a copy? I'm sure that she would treasure it.

Such a beautiful and touching image. Obviously evoking so many emotions as well. If only people who do eat meat (whatever kind) chose to source it from people who actually have care & respect for their animals, the world would be a better place.

Awww, I love moo cows. ^_^ Very cute pic!

Funny picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
not so funny (Funny stuff, funny video, funny picture). Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.